Tuesday, November 25, 2008

what i'm thankful for...

my husband. daddio works so hard to take care of us & still comes home with a smile on his face; ready to play wipeout crash or have a jam session. he's the best, most awesome guy period.

my kiddos. they are a bit mischievious & like to be loud, but they are full of love. they are such great helpers & always handing out hugs, kisses, or fives. i hope they will always be this way.

i am thankful for being able to stay at home with my kids. i love waking up every morning & holding them in my arms. i love eating oatmeal with blueberries in bed watching cartoons in the morning with them. i love their laughter and enthusiaum for life. sometimes, i get a bit stressed out & beano will say, momma we just want you to be happy. if we had the $$ & could have 10 more just like them, i'd take it.

i am thankful for my family. even though we have some issues once in a while, there is much love there. my family is always here for us when we need them, no matter what. i am thankful for the love & support they have provided daddio & me in our lives. our kiddos are blessed to have so many people that love them. auntie jen, i don't have a pic of you on our new computer. i am thankful we will see you soon! we miss ya!



i am thankful for my friends near & far. sharing fun times & memories & advice when needed.

our doggie. he doesn't get enough good attention here, so he stays at damaw's. we love him & miss him though.

i am thankful to God for all the blessings & forgiveness he has given us. without him in our life, where would we be?

i am thankful for not having to cook too much for thanksgiving! i bet my family is too!

happy thanksgiving to all!

No comments: