Wednesday, August 24, 2011

s'more soccer

soccer pictures were last saturday.  i tried to get a picture of the kiddos together.  guess who wouldn't cooperate??


little sis will always smile for the camera.


i still did get a picture of him. ha! score 1 for mama!


after pictures, the boys had a practice & scrimmaged against another team.  ben's buddy's kip's team.  they were pysched!  & ben scored a goal. 


when he scored it, his shoelace was untied (momma tied it - thank you to my mom & dad for not teaching me the correct way to tie shoes!!).  ben now thinks that was good luck & he must play that way.  superstitions already!!

this soccer season is going to be quite an adventure for both the kiddos' teams. gracie loses interest about 1/2 way through practice & is begging me to take her off the field.  ben's team is coached by daddio & well, he is doing his best & i am very proud of him.  he has much paitience (he must, he did marry me!). 

1 comment:

Maggie Massey said...

LOVE those photos, Sara! I can't tell you how many photos I have of the tops of (especially) my boys' heads b/c they refuse to look into the camera! Hope you're having a great weekend!