Sunday, June 14, 2009

isn't she lovely??

i think my cousin's wife is the most beautiful pregnant lady i have ever seen. & this is her 4th child - the first girl in their family! we can't wait to meet her. i'm sure she will be a knockout just like her momma. 5 1/2 weeks to go!

we attended her baby shower on saturday. there was lots and lots of pink. she even got some pink cowboy boots!

there were so many lovely ladies at the shower... my momma, i don't know what i would do without you!

my great aunt dee, the most awesome woman in the world (besides my mom & mother in law).

the lovely lady & baby in the belly we were celebrating, my other lovely cousin, sara & her daughter, isabella & miss gracie.

my other lovely cousin that wasn't able to make it to the shower, but i did get to see today at papaw's. i love you cuz! yes, those are dead flowers in my hair from grace.


here is my lovely little girl trying to sneak some more cake at the shower. busted!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow a bunch of beautiful women.
I love "baby showers". I started this tradition over here in Germany too.
Looks like you had a good time.
Hug yourself for me and have a nice day with your little ones.