Monday, January 12, 2009

the dentist...

today was ben's dentist appointment. i love his dentist's office. they have colorful artwork, a nice playroom, video games for the kids, movies playing in the rooms. today was a bit different for us. the previous times i had been back in the room with him. today, they said he was big enough to go by himself. i was worried the entire time; hoping he wasn't scared. but, my brave boy was very good they said. he got a goodie bag with floss, a notebook, toothpaste, toothbrush and balloon. i am proud of him. we need to do a better job of brushing his teeth, but he's doing great.


he is also getting the hang of that potty business all on his own. (he's really not pottying in this pic) i will be so happy to only have 1 in diapers!!! i can't believe my little guy is getting so big. why does 3 seem so old now? school's just around the corner....

2 comments:

momyshaver said...

I caught the link to your blog through evansville moms and wanted to come check it out. I LMAO when I saw the picture of your son on the comode--his legs! My 3 year old likes to draw on herself also..once I was late for an appointment and she drew alllll over herself with permanent red marker and I had to take her as she was.. ((sigh))

Just wanted to say hi!

sara said...

hi! nice to meet you! evansville moms looks like a great site.
ben's legs look like he's bleeding or something, but just a typical day with crafts around here!