Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my kiddos

my kiddos have been very "wild up" as ben calls it tonight. they were stomp dancing on top of our dining room table. they were having the best time. so, of course i didn't stop it, i got out the camera. best buds.
thinking up somthing to do...
i hope they are always close.
my dirty faced & dirty clothed little miss. still a beauty i think.
i can no longer get him to smile for me, little stinker.

i love my kids. i love how they love me and give me the great big sloppy, sometimes snotty kisses. i love how they can make anything fun. they are reteaching me the joy & wonderment of being a child. i hope they enjoy the life lessons i am teaching them & don't look back on me as a mean mom who made them carry their tricycle up the hill or sent them to their room for talking back or being disrespectful (we've had some of those days lately). my kiddos, you are so special to me. i thank god for you so many times during the day. i don't know how i got so lucky to have you and your daddio as my husband. thank you beano & cecee for letting me be your mom.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I totally get you.
It's an amazing feeling to be so blessed.