Wednesday, March 25, 2009

one of those days

i'm feeling like a bad mommy. my kiddos are watching a movie & eating lollipops right now. i need some me time.

they are watching the marvelous musical mansion, ben's favorite show right now. we borrowed several older vhs tapes from my cousin & this one has become his favorite show. he talks about this day & night! his favorite song is "my hat it has 3 corners" & gracie's is "she'll be coming round the mountain." gracie likes to do the sound effects.

however, they are eating yummy earth organic lollipops , so it's not that bad. they don't contain corn syrup, artificial colors or flavor. strawberry smash is ben's favorite so far. (the other flavors we have are googly grape, tooberry blueberry, very very cherry, sour apple tart, pomegranate pucker, wet-face watermelon and mango tango). right now, there's a good deal on amazon for your sweet tooth. 45% off when you buy 2 or more products.

i asked ben to smile for me this weekend - here's the look i got.what a mess!


me times over - the kiddos' lollipops are eaten. have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm such a bad mommy too lol.
The picture of your son is still cute he can try to look as mean as he wants to.
Hugs