Sunday, August 2, 2009
the other morning, when ben was putting on his good morning clothes all by himself, he decided to pack up his backpack for preschool. he was carefully thinking about what all he might need.
he packed the following:
* sunglasses to play in case it was bright outside
* 3 cars - 1 for him, 1 for alaina, & 1 for a new friend at preschool
* a book for storytime like at the library
* a block for building
* a keyboard for music time(but it wouldn't fit)
* a pillow for naptime (it wouldn't fit & he doesn't take naps)
* a ball to play with
he looks all set to me! i can't believe my little guy is 3 1/2 & getting ready to start preschool. it seems like yesterday he was just born. time flies by so fast.